The Fonzie phonebook can also be imported into your Panasonic HDV devices. The Panasonic phones can import up to 500 numbers, if your Fonzie phonebook contains more numbers not all entries will be usable.
- Retrieve the Yealink XML link from your Fonzie installation
- Copy the link and edit it, replacing the hostname and yealink with: http://panasonic.custom.myfonzer.com
- Surfing to the obtained link will offer a download of a TSV file, save this temporarily.
- On the web interface of your Panasonic HDV phone, go to Telephone -> Import Phonebook and enter the TSV file you saved earlier.
After importing, the device may indicate that it is still entering numbers, during which time the device is unusable.
- Any updates to the phone book must be re-imported manually, they are not synchronised.