For certain reasons, one of our employees may ask to perform a VoIP analysis.
This article shows how to do this on a Windows and/or MAC/LINUX machine respectively.
Attention! The Windows machine must be connected on the same network as the telephony.
- Download the ZIP file on a Windows machine
- Unzip the file
- Double-click Pingtest.bat (a command prompt will open).
- Once the application is ready, press any key to close it.
- Go to the location of the file and search for a text file called pingtest_log
- Send this file to us
- Download the attached ZIP file on a Mac/Linux machine.
- Unzip the file.
- Open a terminal session and navigate to the unzipped folder.
- Give the user access to the script by executing the command: chmod +x pingtest.sh.
- Run the script with the command: ./pingtest.sh
- Wait for the script to finish, it will generate an output file called "pingtest.txt".
- Send us the text file with the results.